“any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
How we use your information
This privacy notice tells you how we, Technimove Ltd will collect and use your personal data in order for us to provide our industry leading server migration and other supporting services.
Why does Technimove Ltd need to collect and store personal data?
In order for us to provide you with a service we need to collect personal data for contact purposes and fulfilling our service offerings which includes Project Management, Server Relocation, Environment Cabling, IT Asset Disposal and all of our other associated services which you can view here.
In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect, and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
Will Technimove Ltd share my personal data with anyone else?
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to Technimove Ltd in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfil the service they provide you on our behalf, which includes the following:
- Migration & Other Supporting Services
- Consultancy services
- Accountancy & Customs Clearance
- Legalities (e.g. terms and conditions)
- Insurance compliance
- Worldwide shipping and logistics
When they no longer need your data to fulfill this service, they will dispose of the details in line with Technimove Ltd’s procedures. If we wish to pass your sensitive personal data onto a third party we will only do so once we have obtained your consent, unless we are legally required to do otherwise.
As Technimove operate globally, we may share your details with partners outside of the EEA but only to partners that operate to Technimove’s privacy standard.
How will Technimove Ltd use the personal data it collects about me?
Technimove Ltd will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavor to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary.
Technimove Ltd is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as details needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
Under what circumstances will Technimove Ltd contact me?
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. Moreover, the details that you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimise the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure.
We may wish to send you marketing information about Technimove and the services we provide, however, we will only do this with your consent and will ask you to opt-in to receive this.
Can I find out the personal data that the organisation holds about me?
Technimove Ltd at your request, can confirm what records we hold & how they are processed.
If Technimove Ltd does hold personal data about you, you can request the following:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data. In some cases, this will be a representative in the EU.
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
- Legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Technimove Ltd or a third party, information about those interests.
- Categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data be.
- If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organisation, information about how we ensure this is done securely.
- Spending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection.
- Ensuring that there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
- Personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data.
- Any details and info of automated decision making, such as profiling
- Any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
What forms of ID will I need to provide in order to access this?
Technimove Ltd accepts the following forms of ID upon request:
- Driving licence;
- Birth certificate;
- Utility bill (from last 3 months).
Contact details of the Data Protection Representative:
Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner
Technimove House, Unit 16,
Spitfire Business Park,
Hawker Road, Croydon, CR0 4WD
Change History Record
Description of Change: Initial Issue
Approval: Tony Barret
Date of Issue: 31/01/2018